Mr. Sreejith M Nampoothiri is an expert in various Physiotherapy procedures and specializes in Musculoskeletal and Sports Injuries. He is the Director and Chief Physiotherapist at The Executive Center For Physiotherapy. He has also authored many articles and has also appeared in many television shows and programs. Sreejith is much respected for the noble person he is. He believes in building a rapport with his patients and supports them, both morally and emotionally throughout their treatment procedures.
Mr. Sreejith. M. Nampoothiri (PT), MPT, MIAP have more than 24 years of experience in Physiotherapy. He started his career as a Physiotherapist and lecture in Vojta Therapy in Jeevan Prakash Child Centre (An Indo- German Centre for Specially challenged children), Murinjapalam. Later he worked as a physiotherapist in the Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and in the Department of Neuro-surgery in Medical college hospitals, Trivandrum. Later in L. M. S. Polio home and Grace Bhavan Promoted by CSI South Arch Diocese, LMS compound, Palayam, Consultant Physiotherapist in Regional Cancer Centre, Trivandrum, Rotary Special School, Trivandrum, Balavikas Special School, Trivandrum, Centre for Rehabilitation care and research, Arumana Hospital, Trivandrum, Asst. Professor in Bethany Navajeevan College of Physiotherapy, Trivandrum, Honorary Consultant for Minister, Shri. K. Karunakaran, Honourable Former Union cabinet minister and former Chief Minister of Kerala, Police Officials and other Administrative Service Personalities, Film Stars and other socially eminent Personalities.
- Honorary Consultant Bethany Navajeevan College Of Physiotherapy (Nalanchira Trivandrum
- Physiotherapist – Regional Cancer Centre Trivandrum
- Physiotherapist – Grace Bhavan (LMS Compound Palayam )
- Physiotherapist – Medical College Tvpm Department Of Neurosurgery
- Physiotherapist – Medical College Hospital Trivandrum Department Of Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation
- Physiotherapist And Lecturer In Vojta Therapy – Jeevan Prakash Child Centre (Murinjapalam, Trivandrum)
- Bachelor In Physiotherapy [BPT]
- Master In Physiotherapy [Mpt]
Achievements & Awards
- Clinical Excellence Award 2015 By Indian Association Of Physiotherapy
- Former CEC Member Indian Association Of Physiotherapy
- Founder President Kerala Association For Physiotherapists Coordination
- Member of The Indian Association of Physiotherapists